- Identify as a woman
- Be a Maldivian citizen currently residing in the Maldives.
- Operate a self-owned micro, small or medium enterprise in the Maldives for at least the last one year, evidenced by business registration as per Government of Maldives regulations in current enterprise name
- Have access to a suitable work area, device and internet connection during the virtual training sessions
- Possess at least high school level English language skills
- Be able and willing to attend the webinars and to apply learnings from the APO by actively practicing and promoting the new techniques and knowledge
- Demonstrate digital literacy including experience with online learning and meeting platforms. Be able to access and understand social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram for business promotion.
- Provide evidence of at least one social media page established for the business, under the same company name.
All applications will be assessed and ranked against the following criteria:
- The applicant’s willingness and ability to use new skills and knowledge for their business growth and promotion
- Applicant’s business history, relevance and position in the current market
- Applicants promoting ‘Made in Maldives’ products and providing employment to others will be given priority
People of diverse ethnicity, ability/disability and traditionally marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.